Your First appointment
- If you have insurance, please call the number on the back of your card to check if you have coverage for Naturopathic Care. If you have questions about which insurances we accept, please check out our Insurance and Pricing page.
- Shortly after scheduling and confirming your visit either through phone call or through online scheduling, you will gain access to new patient questionnaires that can be filled out online.
- New patient intake forms:
- Online/Electronic patient intake: Please fill out the patient intake and consent forms through the patient portal online if possible. We ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment so that we can collect a copy of your insurance card.
- Please bring the following to your first visit:
- Copy of your insurance card
- Photo ID
- List of medications and supplements you are currently taking
Longer Visit Times
- Please expect your first visit to take 1 hour.
- Follow up visits are between 30 and 45 minutes in length.
- Appointments for Urgent/Acute complaints are 15-30 minutes in length for established patients.
- Acute and urgent visits are reserved for patients that have a recent onset of symptoms.
Or call us today at 253-277-9130 to schedule an appointment.
We value your time and understand that change happens. We ask that you give us 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment. The fee is $50 for changes to your appointment within 24 hours of the scheduled time or failing to show.